Jesus restored my relationship with God. His passionate love is something I want others to understand.
I grew up in Pennsylvania in an Anabaptist Christian family. I found a relationship with Jesus in my teens, and now I have been blessed with a wonderful loving wife. Together we go about life, through ups and downs, endeavoring to serve Jesus Christ.
My favorite Bible topics to study and teach about are:
- The Christmas Story
- The Kingdom of God
- Eden vs. Exile
- Mountains & Trees
Some of my favorite Bible passages are:
- Hezekiah Restoring Worship
- Daniel In The Exile
- Nebuchadnezzar and His Tower of Defiance
- Jesus Announcing The Kingdom
Things I would love to explain:
- How everything starts on the first page of the Bible and leads to Jesus
- Why Jesus thought he was living in the Garden of Eden
- How Christians should live like it’s the year of Jubilee and Sabboth every day
If you would like to hear me speak on any of these topics, please send me a message and we can arrange a this.
Hopefully, you can find something here in my little world to inspire or encourage you. Please be sure to check out the blog and let me know if you have questions, comments, or topic suggestions.
I am also working on completing a book on the Christmas story. I feel like God is really anxious to use the message. You will see more about this soon.
To earn a living, my wife and I run a full-service website solutions business. If interested, please visit our business website Pee-Aye Creative.